Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 9, Issue 51 AMBASSADORS (now trucks)

Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 9, Issue 51 AMBASSADORS (now trucks)

This is the reason the Ambassador will likely never see a glossy paint job while in my ownership. I don't think I have it in me to bother doing another, The American is enough to fill that need.
  I've come full circle on the convert it will mostly see a very low buck satin black paintjob and be called done by me. If it gets sold the new owner can take it from there. On that note, Anyone want it???? It still needs a nightmarish amount of work!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net

SNIP