Re: [AMC-List] AMC Spirit questions

Anyone ever get an "official" cfm reading on the Holleys off of 327's???
They sure appear to be very much 390 cfm carbs.
I've got two of these carbs + a couple of true 390 cfm holleys.
I should figure out which ones to keep and which ones to sell off.
None of them are in ready to run condition of course. That would be too easy!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net