Re: [AMC-List] Freee

Unfortunately it all depends on your location and needs of those nearby.
Don't recall your location Joe, but Doc's near NYC. Mark posted his 258
on the Strokers list in the hopes someone looking for a crank and rods
would want it. One person asked for the exact location, and I sent him
an e-mail with Doc's e-mail address and told him to contact him
directly.

AMCers are spread a bit thin across the country, unfortunately! The
further out in the boonies cars are on e-bay, the less they bring,
whereas those close to populated areas, even in worse condition, often
go for more than one would expect. Hard to ship parts, such as engines,
are the same. No one seems to realize a 343 is a high comp engine that
will produce as much or more power than a low comp 360 -- they just see
the size. Or maybe they do and running on lower grade fuel is more
important...