Re: [AMC-List] Ambassadors (getting past EPA/DOT)

Re: [AMC-List] Ambassadors (getting past EPA/DOT)

Funny one of the things I like about my Dakota is I can actually haul stuff with it and the mileage [in town at least] is the same as the S10! At least I now know what the S stands for! But I won't say here as then I'd have to wipe up the mess.
  The MOPAR Canvas look cover on it is the easiest one one I've ever used. It rolls up in a few seconds and reinstalls just as quick.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net