Re: [AMC-List] Freee

Joe I still haven't heard from the guy about the free engine so when my
son gets the truck to clean out the junk in my garage and my storage
space it goes to the dump. Any thing not sold or given away and not
usable for my two 74 Hornet's goes to the dump. I can use the 113$ a
month the storage space cost me to start doing the body work this winter
on both my Hornet's.
"Doc"