Re: [AMC-List] FREEEE

Doc i know how you feel. I have tried to sell a 1967
343(needs rebuilt). NO replies/offers at all??? I also
had several guys call/email supposedly wanting the
GOOD 360 4bbl i advertised. Several called ,several
said they were coming or sending $$$ to hold it.
Nothing yet? NEED room,remodling,insulating garage.
The 343 might have to go outside under a tarp. HATE to
dump a 343 butttt this is getting riduclous(spelling)!
I have kept ALOT of parts...etc!! Guess it is in
vain.NO reason at all for me to advertise my 42,000
mile 232 i guess?? Joe