[AMC-List] Air Conditioning

Hi, I'm still working on the Air Conditioning for my AMX. I have solved the problem with the compressor but I'm still unable to locate the heater/AC panel for the dash with the cables if possible.
Also, can anyone supply me with a good picture of the setup on the front of a V8 with power steering. I have recently bought an idler pulley that someone said I needed, however the parts book doesn't show the idler and I'm unable to find where it mounts.
Thanks for any help you can give me. You can call @450-458-2668 or email at don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don