[AMC-List] Air Conditioning

My project to add air conditioning to my AMX has run into a snag. Several promising leads for parts have fallen through and I still need these parts.
A compressor in any condition. My York compressor needs the head replaced because of a crack. Also, the valves that mount between the head of the compressor and the AC lines. A complete compressor w/valves is also an option.
I also need the heating/AC control  panel for a 70 AMX with the cables if possible.
Thanks for any help you can give me. You can call @450-458-2668 or email at don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don