[AMC-List] help! have to move my cars

after a summer's load of distractions i've now gotten a nastygram from
the city and -have- to move two of my cars one way or another.  i've
been given 'a couple of weeks'.  if nobody speaks up they'll have to
be junked.

both are 2dr 220 sedans.  details -

a '66 parts car - gd f&r glass, compl 199/3sp drivetrain minus a few
engine parts, compl susp, trunk lid & taillights, dash, maybe asstd
bits.

a half finished '65 rod - warmed over '74 232 longblock [hot cam,
flattop slugs, 4bbl offy intake], versailles rear, big bendix frt
disks, '84 5.0 t5, probably more as i recall it...  front fender has a
rust hole; rear fenders have small holes where i was planning to
radius them right over the wheels.

i have some pics i can send.

both cars are on their wheels but i dunno if the tires hold air.

the '66 could be stripped and junked; i'd just like to get what's
usable off first.

as my address says, i'm in bradford ma; that's part of haverhill, on
the nh border ~15 mi from the coast.