[AMC-List] Daily drivers

Eddie; you can count me in for using AMCs exclusivly.
My work car is my 68 American beater, my driver is my
65 440 and my toy is my 70 AMX and 73 Hornet 2-dr
wagon. My long term project is my 64 American 440-H
getting the stroker 4.o/ 4spd treatment. The last non
AMC I owned was a Dakota 5spd, about 4 years ago. Even
then I still had an AMC or two.....Russ