[AMC-List] Car registration delimma (Va or Tx)????

[AMC-List] Car registration delimma (Va or Tx)????

Tell me what I should do...

I am insuring and registering two of my old cars...  I go between Texas and
Virginia and can register the cars in either Texas or Virginia.  I would
prefer to register the cars in Virginia because, it would end up being
cheaper (insurance and fee wise).

Presently, I have clear Texas titles but, Virginia requires Virginia titles
for registration.  If I have them re-titled in Virginia, I will be screwed
by Texas if I ever want to register them in Texas again because Texas has
that criminal $90 vehicle import fee.

I thought about getting a duplicate Texas title, taking it to Virginia and
using it to get a Virginia title.  I would then have a Texas and a Virginia
title if I ever needed to re-register it in Texas.

Ideas?  Suggestions?