Re: [AMC-List] rebel machine group link

Ok and duh, thanks and with my superior intelleck and higur sckooling,
figurred it out kwuickly!
======================================
Welcome, eddie stakes!

You are now a member of AMC Rebel Machine.

How do I find this MSN Group on the Web?
http://groups.msn.com/AMCRebelMachine
*Be sure to add this link to your browser favorites so you can find it
later.
Anyone interested in the above site might want to hold onto this address for
later in case someone like me forgets it five minutes from now.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx