From: jackbarncord@xxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] SX/4 sighting
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx (AMC List)

On my way to LaGrange, IL, Chicago area for those that aren't
familiar, I was passed by an SX/4 with Colorado plates.  I
thought at first it was a Spirit.  Narrow rims made the car look
a little odd at that altitude.  I got up close enough to make a
positive ID, fancy lingo for I read the side of the car, and
sure enough it was an Eagle.  Then I backed off a bit and
noticed the almost six inch tall SX/4 on the lower part of the
door.  Oops, guess I was just excited to see an AMC on the road.
I should have driven the Hornet, but instead I was in the
Mountaineer with the wife, an old TV, groceries and the dog in
her kennel.  Maybe that was why I didn't drive the Hornet.

If it was someone on the list, sing out!  I was the crazy guy in
the dark blue Mountaineer. :-)

Jack