[AMC-List] Anyone on the list in Bellingham, WA?

[AMC-List] Anyone on the list in Bellingham, WA?

On my way to TG dinner in BC, I spotted a red and white Ambassador (@'66
vintage) for sale and so did my wife. Turns out it's an AMC she actually
likes the looks of! So we may be getting rid of her '01 Legacy L 4 dr sedan
and getting something I can still work on! (she's been miffed because my 1
ton truck costs less to fill and goes farther than her 'Bru on a tank
because it runs LPG)
   That 327 in my garage may have come into my possession for a purpose
after all! (I couldn't see the engine size emblems as it was kind of dark
when we came back past at 9:30 and I have to work in the AM)
   Any pointers on things to look out for? Common rust spots? (I haven't had
a big Rambler since I got rid of my first wife almost 20 years ago!)