[AMC-List] Who have people used for gauge restoration?

[AMC-List] Who have people used for gauge restoration?

The last time I had my 67 American out, I noticed the fuel and temperature
gauges were acting up (mostly reading low but the needles also fluctuate
and sometimes they drop to zero for a few moments). I haven't checked the
dash ground yet but since the lights act normally, I suspect that my
voltage regulator is on it's way out. I know I can handle replacing the
voltage regulator with something solid state but I'd really like to get the
gauge faces cleaned up and the needles repainted. Who have people used to
do this type of work and what did it cost?

Thanks,

Matt

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH