[AMC-List] SX/4 sighting

On my way to LaGrange, IL, Chicago area for those that aren't familiar, I was passed by an SX/4 with Colorado plates.  I thought at first it was a Spirit.  Narrow rims made the car look a little odd at that altitude.  I got up close enough to make a positive ID, fancy lingo for I read the side of the car, and sure enough it was an Eagle.  Then I backed off a bit and noticed the almost six inch tall SX/4 on the lower part of the door.  Oops, guess I was just excited to see an AMC on the road.  I should have driven the Hornet, but instead I was in the Mountaineer with the wife, an old TV, groceries and the dog in her kennel.  Maybe that was why I didn't drive the Hornet.

If it was someone on the list, sing out!  I was the crazy guy in the dark blue Mountaineer. :-)

Jack