[AMC-List] Central Coast Mini Yard Report

[AMC-List] Central Coast Mini Yard Report

I dropped some scrap metal off at a local junkyard
today and naturally had to check for AMCs in the yard.
 The yard manager said he didn't have any AMCs but he
was wrong.

1973 Hornet hatchback 232/3 speed stick floor shift.
Complete. rusty rear quarters. Drum brakes. Good
glass.  Doors look decent but have been primered so I
don't know if there is bondo lurking.  Interior is
shot but has good dash pad.

1980-something Eagle wagon.  Complete including wheel
fairings.  Rough though.  Did not check the door tag
because I couldn't get the door open. (broken
latches).

Let me know if you need anything.  These cars will
probably be there for a few more weeks, since they're
in the Mopar rows which rarely get tampered with.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA