Re: [AMC-List] Forward of moderated message

Re: [AMC-List] Forward of moderated message

Will's email bounced a bit, but I thought I'd mention he could also use a
4.0L in the Matador (if the Ambassador I'm looking at is a 6 cyl, I just
might have to put a stroker or 4.0L into it for LPG running! Probably easier
than swapping in the 327 I already have if it's not V8!)

Hello Everyone,
    I'm looking for a decent running 258 six cylinder to put
into a 74
Matador that I'm considering purchasing. The car has a bad
connecting
rod, so I could probably swap over the accessories... maybe the
cylinder head too? I just wanted to check to see if any members
within
a few hours drive of New York City have a 258 for sale that
would help
me to put together a blindingly slow Matador.

    Will Krause