[AMC-List] Intake manifolds

Lately there was some discussion regarding intake manifold gaskets and how
to install them. I really thought it was great that we got some guys to
respond to it. I haven't put an intake on an AMC engine in maybe 27 or 28
years, and I had completely forgotten about the features of the metal
gasket. Can anyon eexpand on this and tell us where sealant is needed and
where sealant should not be used??  How about the best source for this metal
gasket?? Anyone have a good supplier for it??

Thanks,

Armand