[AMC-List] Rambler Hot Rod - con't -

> A tandem seating cigar style Roadster with the short wind screens
> & pop up baby carriage style 'convertible' roofing for those
> sudden storm situations is taking up room on my sketch pad.

I hadn't seriously considered that, partly because it's really
unlikely I'm going to fabricate my own body (steel or glas).
I'm going to have to buy scrounge or find.

===    ===

I like scrounge !

seriously, if you've those Sprint Car dirt track guys
nearby, they'll be interested in the project - probably
most have a way to get that engine into a Sprint frame -
just stretch the tubes in front is all.

Skin ?  Aluminium sheeting - rubber mallets - bucks
skinned in cheap vynal or leather coats from Salvation Army
for  forms is all - some curves here & there - not rocket science.

I have found surfing the .net all night - that most all 1950
Indy Roadster pictures - are not here.

Somehow or nether, this niche in Racing have saved all Photos
for those expensive Color Folio Coffee Table Books.

Going to hit Barnes & Noble to cull out the best.

Navarros'  'Ghost' could be a 'Howler' ;)

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe