Re: [AMC-List] Alternative to Carter for Spirit GT

Re: [AMC-List] Alternative to Carter for Spirit GT

I use the top 1/2 of a slant 6 BBD on the AMC base when I rebuild (if I find
one with bad bushings in the Dodge. Common as the slant six doesn't seem
leak lubricant onto the carb naturally like the Jeep motor does)
   Another swap (may have been mentioned as I am just skimming old
AMC-digests with a coule quick replies. Moving sucked up all my spare time
lately) would be a Renix Jeep EFI setup or GM TBI setup.