[AMC-List] Spirit U-joints

Well, parts don't usually fall from the sky, but lately I've been the recipient of some good fortune, (bout time).

My boss came into my office yesterday and put two u-joints on my desk, still in the boxes, Precision PCN-369.  He proclaimed, "I bought these for my kid's jeep and then he sold it, maybe you can use them."   He did the same thing a week or two ago with a Duralast starter, same application.  Hey, man, keep the parts coming?

I looked up the application on O'Reilly's site and bingo, 83 Spirit U-joints.  Sometimes it pays to go to work, I know it?s suppose to pay everyday, some days are just better than others.  :-)

Now to see if they fix the fit problem.

Jack