Re: [AMC-List] Trans Go > Silicone is NO GO <

Re: [AMC-List] Trans Go > Silicone is NO GO <

I thought that the only applications that would be listed would be AMC,
Jeep, and Chrysler, but apparently more vehicles used the pan at least
if not the whole transmission.  One weird listing that I have not
confirmed is accurate is that the Hyundai Pony and Stellar (Canadian
models) used the pan gasket.  Maybe something Mitsubishi and Chrysler
had going and used the pan and gasket?

Russell