[AMC-List] Charity AMX

I have to say, I don't know much of the history around
this car like what charity are the proceeds going to?
What started the cause?  What stage is the car at?  Is
it painted or not?  From what I know, it has been here
in the Kenosha area for a few years now (Zion IL. is
just over the border).  I personally have never even
seen the car.

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends