Re: [AMC-List] Alternative to Carter for AMC Spirit

Re: [AMC-List] Alternative to Carter for AMC Spirit

My experience with National was good.  I bought a Rochester for my 84 GMC
Jimmy.  Ran good for the next couple of years before I finally sold it.
(Good is a relative term.  This had the infamous 2.8 liter V6.  Not an
impressive motor.)

Todd