Re: [AMC-List] 69 Vs 70 suspension

" From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
"
" I think American's went to a lower ball joint for 1964.

they did.

" Also, the front suspension is identical between same year American's,
" Javelin's and AMX's except for springs and probably shocks.

i'm not sure the springs are different.

" I think there was a different lower ball joint (and possible steering
" knuckle) for the first couple years on American's but I don't have the
" inclination to dig through parts books at the moment.

that's true; they changed mid '66 in anticipation of the v8.