Re: [AMC-List] 69 Vs 70 suspension

Yes, I know the work involved in changing the shock towers.  Why does anyone
want to update suspensions, maybe because the ones there aren't as good as
what's available now.  This is the reason I'm thinking about doing the
conversion.  I already have the trunions on the shelf, cleaned, rebuilt with
poly bushings, ready to go in.  Do I have the knowledge and tools, yes.  I
just wanted to verify that if I decide to go with the '70-up suspensions
that the only modification (other than associated equipment) was the shock
towers.

Thank you for all the input and information.  As I've said before, this site
is one of the most valuable assets that an AMC'er can have.

Dan Whitehead