[AMC-List] 82-83 calipers

I made myself curious so I went and cross referenced the calipers I just bought off feebay. Advance autos cross reference does not link them to the Concord from the XJ, but when I checked the calipers for each the same Bendix caliper # comes up! So it is either an exchange they missed or they don't do a cross reference due to pad material.
I do know the $19.99 price is exceptional for a loaded pair of calipers. I'll let everyone know what they look like when I get them.
  One more part on the shelf for the convertible!
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV