[AMC-List] Parting out 82 Concord

If anyone needs any parts from a 82 Concord let me know. Can ship smaller
parts. It does have a bug shield that I will ship. I have one door handle
left from the passanger side. Good glass, iintermettent wipers, rear defrost
window. Email me for picutures or prices. I plan on taking the car to the
crusher by friday of next week. The car is in Gurley, AL which is 20 min
West of Huntsville, AL in North Alabama. Thanks Ryan