[AMC-List] Gremmie Brakes

Nah Doc.  I'm not mad, just a little surprised at your
reaction.  I really hadn't considered replacing the
axle seals and checking the bearings.  I did inspect
the rear axles for leakage.  I really didn't think it
would be a good idea to swage the lug into the hub by
pulling on it with a nut.  Seems like I read an
article somewhere where that was not recommended.

I do have the new front brake hoses and they will go
on soon.  I haven't bought the new rear brake hose
yet.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA