Re: [AMC-List] Gremmie Brakes

Sorry Joe if you took it as critisn as it was not. You made a big
project out of a simple 20 miniute lug repacment repair, even if you
didn't own an electric or air impact wrench. I hope you did put all new
rubber brake hoses on the front and rear as all your excessive work and
money will be for naughtt when a 25-35 year old hose blows and you have
NO BRAKES!!!!!.
Mine was simpe advice to a  hobbiest from a profesional mechanic of over
40 years of AMC and brand "X" experience. Do what you want to do it is
your car. My cars are safe and repaired properly for the 33+ year old
cars they are. Are yours?
"Doc"