Re: [AMC-List] Last two weeks of September AMC Meets?

Re: [AMC-List] Last two weeks of September AMC Meets?

What is this show called and who is putting it on??

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 14:07:21 -0400 Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx> writes:
> Frank,
>
> That show is September 16 at Carillon Park in Dayton, OH.
>
> Matt
>
> At 11:56 PM 8/1/2006 -0400, you wrote:
> >Are there any AMC meets the last two weekends of September (22-24,
> 29-1
> >Oct.)? I'll be coming back from Afghanistan somewhere around 15-20
> >September. I think the Ed Anderson meet in Ohio is about that time,
> and
> >is about as far from Delaware as I'd be able to go. Closer would
> be
> >better! My wife will want me to spend some of that weekend with
> her,
> >but I can get away at least one day for a show!

> >or go to http://www.amc-list.com
>
> mhaas@xxxxxxx
> Cincinnati, OH
> http://www.mattsoldcars.com
> 1967 Rambler American wagon
> 1968 Rambler American sedan
>
> or go to http://www.amc-list.com

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA     NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA, the best AMC club around!!!
'06 AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 14-16, 2006 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK, CORDOVA, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974,  NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766