Re: [AMC-List] Trunnion installation/help wanted

Re: [AMC-List] Trunnion installation/help wanted

Concerning the section on this page about the TFI upgrade, the 300 Ford 6 is 4.9
litres, not 3.8.
Also, there is an easier upgrade to the Motorcraft ignition that looks more
stock than the TFI. Ford has a stock looking high-voltage coil that one can use
insead and it fits the AMC bracket. Add the large cap and wires, etc. and away
you go.

Ken