----- Original Message -----
From: KENT ANDERSON    65marlin327@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eddie;

I'll just bet you know all about trunions, and how to put 'em in.  I really didn't think I was going to have a problem re-installing them, but they're really putting up a fight!  This is a '64 Classic application, with the trunion sitting between the two halves of the upper control arm.  I can't seem to get the bushings to rethread into place.  Am I missing something?  I'm afraid I've already boogered up the threads in one of my control arm parts, but hopefully not beyond repair.
65marlin327@xxxxxxxxxxx
Kenny