[AMC-List] Quick ratio steering boxes

Well it seems that the Saginaw steering boxes from Jeep Grand Cherokees
from 1992 to 1998 had 2.75 turns lock to lock. They use the same bolts
and pattern as the old boxes on our stuff. They have metric fittings,
but adapters are available. I'm going to go hunt down 2 of them (one for
AMX one for Tempest) and see how it goes together, wish me luck. I'll
report back if it ends up sucking.

~John