Re: [AMC-List] parts pullers (was Thems The Brakes)

Re: [AMC-List] parts pullers (was Thems The Brakes)

there is a young fellow in my local autozone in se mass, that loves to
talk about amc's ,loves to look up the parts and see what other amc's
they fit, and give me his latest amc/rambler sightings in the area. He
likes to know what work i'm doing on the pacers or whatever project it
is when I need stuff and willing to track it down at another store. he
is even srupised wehn he find things in stock, ike carb rebuild kits,
shocks or other items.

On July 14, 2006 James Smith wrote:

> I have been buying most of my part at Autozone. Most of the people
there are very knowledgeable about AMC and do very well. Including this
young (20 something) girl who loves AMC Eagles. About a month ago I
went in looking for some part and ended up being helped buy a guy I had
never seen in there before. He was an older gentleman, I am guessing in
his late 50's. He had absolutely no clue what I was looking for. I told
him AMC Eagle and he started looking it up under Eagle and says "what
model do you have? I don't show Eagle going back to 86". I then told
him, no, it is AMC Eagle. Try looking under AMC and then Eagle as the
model so he asked me who made AMC.