Re: [AMC-List] Shipped! Trans coming, Rear Axle?

Re: [AMC-List] Shipped! Trans coming, Rear Axle?

" From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
"
" There are wheels that have the
" old GM 5x4.75" pattern and the Ford/Chryco/AMC 5x4.5" pattern, but I
" think the S-10 uses the newer metric pattern.

what is the new metric pattern?  it occurs to me it might just be the
old one -- 4.75" = 120.65mm...