[AMC-List] Cloth Seat Material

I got samples of 4 different stock '72 AMC cloth patterns from SMS Auto
Fabrics.  They didn't label them per how AMC did, just simply "A" "B" "C"
"D".

A & B patterns I recognize from the picture Joe Fulton sent me from his
interior book.  C is a plain green fabric (Gremlin or Hornet?), and D is
fancier, and looks to be from what an Ambassador would have.

The only correct one for a Matador Wagon is the "B" offering, and while I
like originality, I just don't think I could live with that - too gaudy IMO.

I'm really thinking the Ambo fabric!

Next step is to try and dig up photos of actual interiors from '72.  Anyone
have some good brochure shots they could scan and send?

Thanks,

Jim Boone
Mims, FL