Re: [AMC-List] 401 Surging/ Sock

Ross
SNIP
I got mine at a local Ford dealer about 4 years ago. Part number D1F2
9A011-A
for a 5/16" inlet. At the time it was still a good number. It may have
been
discontinued since, I don't know, but with all the Mustangs being
re-built, I
would think there is still a market for them.
Ross Blair
SNIP
I have used a FRAM Filter, part number CG 12 and I believe it is a
replaceable filter for one of those Glass gasoline fuel line filters
Eddie has been talking about. Of which I have used them too 'specially
in a diagnostics mode when trying to verify fuel flow.
This is an item I have not tried an AMC vendor for as I have run across
the need and the solution on the same day, but any of the local auto
parts stores don't even seem to carry listings for them anymore so I
guess I have quit looking. Thanks for the Ford Part number I will see if
I can purchase one around here some where OR at the next automotive swap
meet I would bet that a Ford Parts Vendor will carry something that can
work.
John.