Re: [AMC-List] Another AMC sighting

Yeah rub it in!
I was going to send you some pics of the ambassador, but then I remembered you are on dialup? Anyway, I'm actually begining to think someday that Ambassador will be resurrected! I put a small piece of 3/4 box tube in to tie the outer spring tower to my new tub trough replacement today. A few more smwall plates an dthe welding will be done on the passenger side!
   The drivers side shoudl go much quicker now that I know what the H#!! I'm doing! Figuring out what the final plan was took as long as cutting it out and welding it in! I went thru three different ideas to arrive at this version.
  I don't think it will change the weight of the front of the car much and I think it will actualy be somewhat stronger than the original design. I think I've got it where ther will still be some flex as I don't want it to tear apart at the seams arougn the repair. No trough for water and gunk to lay in either!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net