Re: [AMC-List] Pre-75 I-6 Harmonic Balancer

Re: [AMC-List] Pre-75 I-6 Harmonic Balancer

The bracket and mount redesign was implemented in 1975, in order to
fit the engine package under the hood of the Pacer.  Even though the
Pacer was a mid-year introduction, all 1975 models got the new
arrangement.

--Glen

--
Glen Hoag                               '75 Pacer 258 (x3)
hoag@xxxxxx                             '76 Pacer 258 (for parts)