[AMC-List] Another AMC sighting

I just returned from running a delivery route. It is a way to get around
the city and get paid for spotting project cars sitting around. Today's
visions were a '74 Hornet Hatchback with plates on it good through 2007
sitting under cover at a senior citizens home. I have seen this car on
the road about 2 months ago driven by the proverbial little old lady
peering between the top of the steering wheel and the dash board.  Also
there is a Spirit sitting in a car port that looks as if it has not
moved for months and an sx4 sitting in a front yard. There are others
too but as one would expect they reflect other manufacturers' products.
A comment for Mark, sorry about the rust. I don't miss it, out here that
'74 Hornet still has factory colors on the undercarriage.
John.