[AMC-List] MollyFloggin update

  I just pulled the 500-mile oil change on Molly's cam
job.  The oil was absolutely gorgeous, barely
beginning to change color.  No fuel smell, sparklies,
debris, sludge or anything else.  To add to  the
recent controversy, I used the cheapest oil in town
(Coastal from AutoZone is like 1.68). There was about
7 ounces of assembly lubricant in there also.  The oil
filter this time is an AC PF-24(isn't this the
original spec?).  That is the same filter used upon R
& R of the mechanicals. I go back and forth between
the AC and NAPA's equivalent, depending on where I am
in town at the time.
  The bad news is that I detected a light but definite
knocking, now that everything is nice and quiet.  I
have traced it down to the balancer, however.  At
least it's not in the internals.  I haven't been able
to chase one down in the normal parts channels yet.
This is the obsolete pre-75 version, that has the
thinner wall at the back.  Anybody know of a source
here in Phoenix?  I do have pulleys and fan spacers
etc. if I have to go with the newer style.  But the
problem is the Motorola alternator mount, which is
unable to be moved out and would probably require a
conversion to Delco.  Got any good balancers up there
in Glendale, John?  I also run delivery to be able to
spot cars around town.  Keep me in mind.  I have
spotted two Spirits recently around this part of town.
 Oh yeah.  That Gremlin back when in the flood
actually DID swim, disturbingly, for about
tendy-eleven seconds, straight sideways towards the
6-foot dropoff on that side of the crossing.
mike