Re: [AMC-List] I Shouldn't Have Done It

My wife told me this morning that she wouldn't have six vehicles around as we have 5 now. [this started when I asked if she was wanting to get rid of the Jeep, my mistake!] Anyway, I said, " Really, Who died and left you in charge"? We were both in a good mood for a change and it was ll said in good humour, but the wirting is on the wall for the Jeep if I don't get a move on teaching my son to drive stick! If I'm to save it from the sales floor I need get him driving a clucth and asking his mom to keep it! she'll keep it for him. Plus to me it seems rather short sighted to sell off a vehicle with 62,000 miles and keep one with 120,000 !
  My son says he wants a Wrangler, I can convince him the 97 XJ is close enough!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net