Re: [AMC-List] I Shouldn't Have Done It

Jim we have all been there at one time or another. In some instances a
wife not talking to you might be considered a blessing. It is in my case
as my wife when she gets started sounds like the school teacher on the
Charlie Brown cartoons, wa wa wa wa wa wa. My orange Hornet surfaced for
sale the second time after I had chased the car for 6 years and had been
screwed out of it 4 years previous to me finally buying it. I got it by
chance as I had words with my wife and refused to go to her girlfriends
grandson's birthday party. A friend called me up told me the car was for
sale, took me there, lent me the 500$ for the car for 3 days, borrowed
his bosses tow truck and stored the car for me for 5 days till I got
plates for it. That's what you call a real friend. The wife came home at
6 pm from the party and I told her I bought the car. She made a face and
said whatever and walked away and never said another word. Her girl
friend stuck her 2 cents in and said "what does he need another car
for?" I now have 2 Hornet's and a beater 77 Malibu and I am the only
driver, my wife doesn't drive. I wanted it and I bought it. After
working 2-3 jobs at one time over the years and doing with out to raise
3 kids it is now time for ME!!!!!!
"Doc"