Re: [AMC-List] I shouldn't have done it...

Re: [AMC-List] I shouldn't have done it...

Dang you!!!  I really wanted that wagon but could not justify another
car.  My wife even said buy it!!!!  Glad it went to someone on the list
and let me know if it was as advertised.

Good luck.

Wayne

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)