Re: [AMC-List] Band adjustment, little aluminum Borg Warner auto

Re: [AMC-List] Band adjustment, little aluminum Borg Warner auto

Tom, I had a hard time finding a pan gasket the last time I had to get
one. The Volvo kit works for internals, but the pan gasket is different.
I ended up using a Mopar RTV type sealant formulated specifically for
auto trans applications (available at a Chrysler dealer, of course). It
worked fine. If you insist on a gasket you can use strips of cork
material along with the sealer. As always, to much sealer leads to
leaks... but you know that!