Re: [AMC-List] Band adjustment, little aluminum Borg Warner auto

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> you'd better take your old filter and gasket with you to the store.

Store? I've had really bad luck finding old-car parts retail here
in Los Angeles. I mail order stuff like this. I bought the Wix
kit from RockAuto, $11 including shipping; the "more info" app
is for all the aluminum trannies, so I'll take my chances there.

YOu're right, it's the m35 I have.