Re: [AMC-List] Great day at the Gaithersburg, MD AMC National AMCRC show

Re: [AMC-List] Great day at the Gaithersburg, MD AMC National AMCRC show...

How could you not mention the 68 American wagon with 900 original miles on it?
My first walk by I missed the sign and thought it was a nive resto. Then I read the sign. That car was one fo the nicest cleanest cars I have ever seen!
  I picked up my 66 Classic wagon taillights and outer housings from Tim Linton and walked around a while, I'm not much for starting up conversations though, The boys liked the cars but bored quickly. My youngest who is 13 rally likes the humpsters, Older son wants a Wrangler. So at least they havn't gone ricer on me! :]
Yet :[
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net