[AMC-List] Race Gremlin Info Needed

Received this message, can anyone help him out?

>Hello.  I currently own a 1970 or 1971 Gremlin drag car.  The car at one
time was white with little star like things on the hood.  It has a 4 link
and wishbone and is a custom built chassis.  The body and doors are acid
dipped and the front clip and dash are fiberglass.  I am guessing it is
an old pro stock?  Anyway, it is now green and called the Grem Reeper.  I
am trying to find history on the car.  The guy I bought it from said it
was built in Cinncinati, Ohio.  Any ideas who I might call or check with
on this cool old drag car?  Thank you,  Dean Skaflen   dskaflen@xxxxxxx>

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA     NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA, the best AMC club around!!!
'06 AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 14-16, 2006 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK, CORDOVA, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974,  NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766